Below, I have listed some of my Python notebooks. All these notebooks and their dependencies are available at my Github page. Note that some of them are still work in progress.
- Examples on the use of Chebyshev polynomials for function approximation:
- A simple example of a projection applied to the Neoclassical Growth Model:
- A projection algorithm applied to the Lucas asset pricing model:
- A version of the Parameterized Expectations Algorithm applied to the Neoclassical Growth Model:
- Python notebook (work in progress).
- Berentsen, Aleksander, Guido Menzio and Randall Wright. 2011. “Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run.” American Economic Review:
- Craig, B., & Rocheteau, G. (2008). Inflation and welfare: A search approach. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking